- Decommissioned websites
- Cadet Review website
- Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct
- Community Outcomes
- Confidential Forum
- Good Practice Funding website
- Good Practice Participate website
- Integration website
- Local Government Commission
- New Zealand government website
- OCVS website
- Rates Inquiry website
- Royal Commission on Auckland Governance
- Viet Nam Veterans Joint Working Group website
- Web Standards website
Good Practice Participate website
(Decommissioned September 2013)
The Good Practice Participate website was created by the Office for the Community and Voluntary Sector (OCVS) in 2002 to assist public servants and others on ways to follow good community engagement practices.
It was initiated as a result of discussions between community and government representatives on ways to promote good practice ideas across the whole of government.
The Office for the Community and Voluntary Sector moved from the Ministry of Social Development (MSD) to the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) on 1 February 2011. The shift followed a State Services Commission review of the institutional and Vote arrangements for the community and voluntary sector, and brought the portfolio together into one Crown agency.
In 2012, much of the content on the Good Practice Participate website was migrated to the Community Matters website, here: http://www.communitymatters.govt.nz/Promoting-good-practice.
Go to the archived version of this website:
- http://ndhadeliver.natlib.govt.nz/content-aggregator/getIEs?system=ilsdb&id=1026692 (harvested January 2013)