- Decommissioned websites
- Cadet Review website
- Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct
- Community Outcomes
- Confidential Forum
- Good Practice Funding website
- Good Practice Participate website
- Integration website
- Local Government Commission
- New Zealand government website
- OCVS website
- Rates Inquiry website
- Royal Commission on Auckland Governance
- Viet Nam Veterans Joint Working Group website
- Web Standards website
Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct website
(Decommissioned August 2012)
This website was set up in July 2004 to deliver information and accept submissions on behalf of the Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct, with the URL address: cipc.govt.nz. The Website was updated, transferred to its own CMS and made more robust in preparation for the release of the Commission’s Report in March-April 2007.
The purpose of the website was to explain the process for making submissions and other consultation processes, to provide transcriptions of hearings and to generally inform the public about the developments of the Inquiry and to report its findings.
The website's key target audiences were the New Zealand public, those who made submissions, the media, the NZ Police, parliamentarians, government agencies and Ministers of the Crown.
The website was harvested in May 2012, and decommissioned in August 2012.
Go to the archived version of this website:
- View National Library record: http://beta.natlib.govt.nz/records/21840192