- Decommissioned websites
- Cadet Review website
- Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct
- Community Outcomes
- Confidential Forum
- Good Practice Funding website
- Good Practice Participate website
- Integration website
- Local Government Commission
- New Zealand government website
- OCVS website
- Rates Inquiry website
- Royal Commission on Auckland Governance
- Viet Nam Veterans Joint Working Group website
- Web Standards website
Confidential Forum website
(Decommissioned June 2012)
The Confidential Forum for Former In-Patients of Psychiatric Hospitals website was established in 2005, with the URL confidentialforum.govt.nz. It was set up in the Independent Agency section of the Department of Internal Affairs website (a section of the site that carried the New Zealand Government Coat of Arms instead of DIA Branding).
The purpose of the Forum was to provide an accessible, confidential environment in which former in-patients, family members of in-patients, or former staff members could describe their experiences of psychiatric institutions in New Zealand in the years before November 1992 (the date at which the current mental health legislation came into effect).
In accordance with its terms of reference, the Forum’s final report was presented to the Attorney-General and Ministers of Health, Justice, Treasury and Internal Affairs on 28 June 2007 and posted on the website from that date.
When the Confidential Listening and Assistance Service (see: www.listening.govt.nz) was established as a stand alone ad hoc body with its own website in August 2008, a link was included to it in the Confidential Forum website’s side menu, but no other updates were made to the website after that time.
The website was re-skinned as part of the Department of Internal Affairs corporate website upgrade in February 2011.
The website was harvested in May 2012, and decommissioned in June 2012.
Go to the archived version of this website:
- http://ndhadeliver.natlib.govt.nz/ArcAggregator/arcView/IE12126512 (harvested 25/5/2012)
- View National Library record: http://beta.natlib.govt.nz/records/21586514