This page provides an overview and links to the correct use of the Department of Internal Affairs' logos.
Our logos may be used by other organisations, including other government departments, councils, and community groups, as well as designers working for them.
Logos may be used to signify a joint publication or project and/or acknowledgement of sponsorship or funding support.
The Department of Internal Affairs manages a number of logos, including (examples only):
Go to our brand management website (BrandFM) to access the full range of logos and formats suitable for print and screen.
A brief guide to the sign-up and request procedure follows.
It is recommended you allow at least one day when making a request.
- Go to the website: dia.brandfm.com
- Click on the sign-up link (top right) and complete the details. A validation email will be sent to your email address. You must click the link in the email to complete sign-up.
- Once you have signed up, you can search or browse for the logo you require.
- Click the locked assets name or thumbnail and enter reason (or) add Locked files to your Cart and click 'Backorder restricted files' button. Please refer to our Logo Style Guide.
- Your request will be sent to the brand owner who will unlock the logo(s) for you. Access will be granted for a specified period.
- Once you have added the logo(s) to your document, please send a proof copy to the brand owner prior to publication so the Department can check the logo is used correctly.