- Decommissioned websites
- Cadet Review website
- Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct
- Community Outcomes
- Confidential Forum
- Good Practice Funding website
- Good Practice Participate website
- Integration website
- Local Government Commission
- New Zealand government website
- OCVS website
- Rates Inquiry website
- Royal Commission on Auckland Governance
- Viet Nam Veterans Joint Working Group website
- Web Standards website
Ministerial Review into Allegations of Abuse at the Regular Force Cadet School website
(Decommissioned June 2012)
The Minister of Defence, Hon Mark Burton, announced the establishment of a Ministerial Review into Allegations of Abuse at the Regular Force Cadet School on 3 November 2004. The Department of Internal Affairs provided administrative assistance to the Review and established the website in November that year.
The website was set up in the Independent Agency section of the Department of Internal Affairs website (a section of the site that carried the New Zealand Government Coat of Arms instead of DIA Branding), with the URL cadetreview.govt.nz.
The website carried the Review’s terms of reference and published ongoing updates until September 2005. It was re-skinned as part of the Department of Internal Affairs corporate website upgrade in February 2011.
The website was harvested in May 2012, and decommissioned in June 2012.
Go to the archived version of this website:
- http://ndhadeliver.natlib.govt.nz/ArcAggregator/arcView/frameView/IE511557/http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.nsf (harvested 25/5/2012) NOTE: To find Cadet School Review material, go to the Sitemap link in the Homepage footer of this archived site, click on the arrow next to Agency, and then Ministerial Review into the Regular Force Cadet School.
- View National Library record: http://beta.natlib.govt.nz/records/21586514