- New Zealand Gambling Laws
- Classes of Gambling
- Compliance Investigations and Audits
- Electronic Monitoring System (EMS)
- Fact Sheets (Gambling Act 2003)
- Funding For Community Groups
- Gambling Act 2003
- Gambling in Pubs and Clubs (Class 4)
- Gambling Technical Equipment
- Gaming Statistics
- How to Contact Us
- Info for Territorial Authorities
- Infringement Notices
- Integrated Gambling Platform
- News, Press Releases & Consultation
- Problem Gambling
- Prohibited Gambling
- Related Links
- The Rules for Running a Gambling Activity
Services › Casino and Non-Casino Gaming › Vulnerabilities of Casinos and Gaming Sector Report
The nature and expanding scope of the global casino sector presents a number of challenges to countering money laundering and terrorism financing according to a report for the Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG) and the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
The Department’s Intelligence Manager led the study and drafted the report on vulnerabilities in the gaming and casinos sector, which will be used as a practical resource for governments and gaming sectors to increase awareness, strengthen interventions and training, and support international policy formation.
*You need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view our files. If you are unable to open the files we recommend you get the latest version of Adobe Reader. You can download and install Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.