- New Zealand Gambling Laws
- Classes of Gambling
- Compliance Investigations and Audits
- Electronic Monitoring System (EMS)
- Fact Sheets (Gambling Act 2003)
- Funding For Community Groups
- Gambling Act 2003
- Gambling in Pubs and Clubs (Class 4)
- Gambling Technical Equipment
- Gaming Statistics
- How to Contact Us
- Info for Territorial Authorities
- Infringement Notices
- Integrated Gambling Platform
- News, Press Releases & Consultation
- Problem Gambling
- Prohibited Gambling
- Related Links
- The Rules for Running a Gambling Activity
Services › Casino and Non-Casino Gaming › Gambling Consultation
Account-Based Cashless Gambling in CasinosThis document invites your comments about proposed changes to the Gambling Act (Casino Gambling Equipment) Minimum Standard. The proposed amendments would set the standard for the use of account-based cashless gambling in New Zealand casinos.
- Consultation Document: Account-Based Cashless Gambling in Casinos - WORD version (.docx, 163kb)
- Consultation Document: Account-Based Cashless Gambling in Casinos - PDF version (.pdf, 195kb)
- Draft Standard for consultation - WORD version (.docx, 119kb)
- Draft Standard for consultation - PDF version (.pdf, 238kb)
Please address your submissions to email@example.com or:
Policy Advisor, Operational Policy
Department of Internal Affairs Te Tari Taiwhenua
PO Box 805
Should you require further information on this proposal, please contact Sharlene on the above email address or on telephone number 04 495 7207 or Cath Anyan, Senior Policy Advisor, on 04 495 7271.
Should you require further information on the technical aspects of this proposal, please contact Bruce Manuge on firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone number 04 495 9343.
Any submissions need to be received by 5 pm on Friday 30 September 2016.
Please note that all submissions may be made publicly available. Even if you request confidentiality, we may have to release your submission at a later date if a request is made under the Official Information Act 1982. In your submission please highlight any information you would prefer was withheld should a request be made.