- New Zealand Gambling Laws
- Classes of Gambling
- Compliance Investigations and Audits
- Electronic Monitoring System (EMS)
- Fact Sheets (Gambling Act 2003)
- Funding For Community Groups
- Gambling Act 2003
- Gambling in Pubs and Clubs (Class 4)
- Gambling Technical Equipment
- Gaming Statistics
- How to Contact Us
- Info for Territorial Authorities
- Infringement Notices
- Integrated Gambling Platform
- News, Press Releases & Consultation
- Problem Gambling
- Prohibited Gambling
- Related Links
- The Rules for Running a Gambling Activity
Services › Casino and Non-Casino Gaming › Gambling Consultation
Consultation on the Australia/New Zealand National Standard for Gaming Machine Equipment24 March 2016
DIA has now met with a number of stakeholders on the consultation on the Australia/New Zealand National Standard for Gaming Machine Equipment. As you will know the consultation is seeking feedback on:
- The National Standard itself
- The New Zealand Appendix to the standard.
Please note that we are proceeding with consultation on the National Standard itself with submissions due by 11 April as previously advised. The National Standard can be found below. Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. As indicated in our consultation document, the main standard has been developed through a collaborative process with Australian and New Zealand regulators and the industry.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience associated with withdrawing the NZ Appendix from consultation, and we look forward to further engaging with you on this in due course.
*You need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view our files. If you are unable to open the files we recommend you get the latest version of Adobe Reader. You can download and install Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.
**You need Microsoft Excel 2003 installed on your computer to view these files. If you do not have access to Excel 2003 or higher you may use the Excel file viewer to view, print and export the contents of this file.