Resource material › Our Research and Reports › Internet Traders of Child Pornography and other Censorship Offenders in New Zealand
- Internet Traders of Child Pornography and Other Censorship Offenders in New Zealand
- Censorship Offender Profile Statistics
Internet Traders of Child Pornography and Other Censorship Offenders in New ZealandThis report by Angela Carr, first published in April 2004, profiles New Zealand censorship offenders and examines characteristics of their offending.
Profiling research was based on a questionnaire that collected social, demographic and behavioural information about 106 people who had committed offences involving objectionable material between 1996 and 2001.
- Download whole report (PDF, 940K)*
- Contents only - Contents & Acknowledgements (PDF, 60K)*
- Part 1 only - Introduction (PDF, 100K)*
- Part 2 only - Methodology (PDF, 76K)*
- Part 3 only - Descriptive Details (PDF, 303K)*
- Part 4 only - Multidimensional Scaling (PDF, 307K)*
- Part 5 only - Discussion (PDF, 80K)*
- Part 6 only - References (PDF, 56K)*
- Part 7 only - Appendices (PDF, 271K)*
Censorship Offender Profile StatisticsSince completing research for the report above, the Department has continued to gather data on offenders.
- Censorship Offenders Update: December 2009 (PDF, 802K)*
- Censorship Offenders Update: February 2007 (PDF, 102K)*
- Censorship Offenders Update: October 2005 (PDF, 40K)*
- Censorship Offenders Update: November 2004 (PDF, 38K)*
*You need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view our files. If you are unable to open the files we recommend you get the latest version of Adobe Reader. You can download and install Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website. Hard copies of this publication are available from email@example.com. See our Disclaimer and Copyright information.