Rates Rebate Entitlement Calculator
This calculator will estimate if you are eligible for a rebate. In using the calculator
- Total Gross Income should be for the year ending on 31 March 2016
- Total Gross Income refers to income received before tax
- Click here to find out more information about what counts as income
- Total Rates should include both city or district council rates and regional council rates
- The rates must be for the property in which you live and for which you are the ratepayer
Note: This calculator is provided to give you an estimate as to whether you are eligible for a rebate, and if so how much. This information is indicative only and does not guarantee that you are entitled to a rebate. You will still need to go and see your local council for the rebate to be determined. For more information on your local council go to the local councils website.