Services › Identity Verification Service › Privacy Impact Assessments
- Authentication for E-Government Privacy Impact Assessment Report – December 2003 (.PDF format, 92 pages, 525kb). Prepared by Pacific Privacy Consulting.
- All-of-Government Online Authentication: Update to the December 2003 Privacy Impact Assessment – April 2004 (.PDF format, 18 pages, 130kb). Prepared by Pacific Privacy Consulting in association with Xamax Consultancy.
- Privacy Impact Assessment of the Proposed Government Logon Service – June 2005 (.PDF format, 41 pages, 187kb). Prepared by John Edwards, Barrister and Solicitor.
- Privacy Impact Assessment of the All of Government Authentication Programme – Identity Verification Service – September 2005 (.PDF format, 49 pages, 209kb). Prepared by John Edwards, Barrister and Solicitor.
- State Services Agreement with Privacy Impact Assessment (.PDF format, 4 pages, 165kb).
- Privacy Impact Assessment for igovt Programme - igovt logon service Release 9 - December 2010 (.PDF format, 34 pages, 988kb). Prepared by Information Integrity Solutions.
- Privacy Impact Assessment - Identity Verification Service Initial Implementation - July 2009 (.PDF format, 52 pages, 277kb). Prepared by Information Integrity Solutions.
Public Consultation Reports
- Results of public consultation questionnaire – April 2003 (.PDF format, 12 pages, 75kb). Prepared by the E-government Unit of the State Services Commission.
- Identity Verification Services Research – January 2007 (.PDF format, 112 pages, 570kb). Prepared by Gravitas Research and Strategy Limited.
- Public Consultation about the igovt service – March 2008 (.PDF format, 91 pages, 555kb). Prepared by Gatt Consulting.