- Decommissioned websites
- Cadet Review website
- Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct
- Community Outcomes
- Confidential Forum
- Good Practice Funding website
- Good Practice Participate website
- Integration website
- Local Government Commission
- New Zealand government website
- OCVS website
- Rates Inquiry website
- Royal Commission on Auckland Governance
- Viet Nam Veterans Joint Working Group website
- Web Standards website
Royal Commission on Auckland Governance website
(Decommissioned August 2012)
This website was launched in February 2008 to deliver information on the Royal Commission on Auckland Governance, with the URL address: royalcommission.govt.nz. The Department of Internal Affairs provides administrative support to Commissions of Inquiry, and previous Commissions had been hosted within the Department’s existing CMS, in a special non-branded ‘Agency’ section. This was the first Royal Commission with its own expressly designed website.
The purpose of the website was to keep the public and media informed of the consultation process and how to make submissions. The website also published the more than 3,000 submissions received, as well as the decisions of the Royal Commission, most notably the its Final Report in March 2009.
The website's target audiences were Royal Commission submitters, Local government agencies, Auckland agencies, Auckland ratepayers, media, the New Zealand public and other government agencies.
The website was harvested in May 2012, and decommissioned in August 2012.
Go to the archived version of this website:
- View National Library record: http://beta.natlib.govt.nz/records/20910649